Sunday, May 19, 2019

Allure Beauty Box May 2019

IMG_0585

Hi all!  I just received my May Allure Beauty Box.  The Allure Beauty Box is $15 a month.  And you receive deluxe and some full size products.  Not bad!

Here’s the May box:

IMG_0766.JPG

LUE by Jean Seo Erase Cleansing, Exfoliating & Brightening Powder (full size)

Laneige Waterbank Moisture Cream

St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Gel & Applicator Mitt

Nunzio Saviano Anti-Frizz Hair Sheets

Model Co Rose Gold Eyelite in St. Barth’s (full size)

Laritzy Lip Gloss in Vibe (full size)

img_0768.jpg

I enjoy Laneige.  I have the lip sleeping mask, the face sleeping mask and a serum.  I am looking forward to trying this cream.

I’m not sure about the Anti-Frizz hair sheets.  I might try them in the summer when it’s humid.

The LUE powder looks interesting.  I’ll probably give it a go.

IMG_0767 I will be using this.  I have tried the St. Tropez tanning mousse and really liked it.  I’ve never tried a product like this before, so I hope it works well.

IMG_0772

The lighting on this photo is a little off.  They are more warm nude products.  You can see in the swatch below:

IMG_0771

The Laritzy gloss is a nice sheer nude. It’s very glossy and just a little bit sticky.  I like it, though.  I think it will be really nice in the summer.

The eye shadow is so pretty!  I tried it out and it dries down fast and is very glittery!  It’s nice for days where you want a little drama, but want a quick look.

I’m happy with this box.   I think it’s worth the $15.  I’ll definitely use the lip gloss, eye shadow, Laneige cream and bronzing water gel.  I will also try the cleansing powder and the hair sheets.  I love it when everything in a box is useful!


Do you get Allure Beauty Box?  What did you receive this month?

 

 


Allure Beauty Box May 2019 posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/05/18/allure-beauty-box-may-2019/

No comments:

Post a Comment