Monday, May 27, 2019

Makeup4all Recommends: Kerastase Resistance Shampoo

I am a huge fan of Kerastase, and here is my latest love from the brand – Kerastase Resistance Shampoo length Strengthening shampoo.

I did not have long hair in ages but now seeing that it’s getting longer it seemed like a great product to try. So I’ve bought it when it just launched and I have used the very last drop this week.

And there is nothing not to love about this shampoo.  Cool blue bottle, nice scent, brilliant formula and effective results. It’s a win win situation with Kerastase.

The brand describes it as a purifying but also strengthening formula at the same time, and I have to agree. It cleansed the hair  and scalp without drying them out. Plus the hair looked smooth and silky without any product build up, and without using any additional products.  Even my hair dresser complimented me on my hair which says a lot! I also want to add that  Resistance did not weight the hair down and did not make it look greasy next day already as some “strengthening” shampoos.  It was hands down one of the best hair products I’ve ever used, and I will definitely repurchase it at some point, after I try some other ones on my list.

Here is a list of the ingredients:

The price is £19.50/$33 which is a great value for money considering the results you are getting, it is also more affordable than some other high end shampoos.

You can get it from Feel Unique and  Sephora.

Shampoo I am talking about comes in a clear bottle. I am mentioning this because there is an old version which has the same name.


Makeup4all Recommends: Kerastase Resistance Shampoo sourced from: MakeUp4All

No comments:

Post a Comment