Friday, May 31, 2019

May 2019 Beauty Favorites

Hi All!  May is almost over — can you believe that we are almost half way through the year?

I don’t have as many favorites as usual this month.  I’m still suffering through allergies and haven’t been wearing as much makeup. Plus, I think this is the first month I don’t have an eyeshadow palette in my favorites!

Here are my faves for May. If I have reviewed them before, I will include the link, if not, I will link to where you can purchase:

IMG_0824

Being that my eyes were so irritated this month, skincare and face products were really important to make me feel human!

Two face palettes helped me with a flawless complexion.  The are the Smashbox Cali Contour palette and the Alamar Cosmetics Colorette Blush Trio in Light.  The Cali Contour palette was in my May Shop My Stash and I used it almost every day I wore makeup.  It’s so good! I received the Alamar blush palette in my May BoxyCharm and really love it!  So glowy and pretty!

For skincare, I was loving the Gulsha Ultimate Rosewater Spray and Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Cleansing Gel.  Both products helped my skin glow (in a good way) during allergy season.  The Gulsha spray smells amazing and is so refreshing.  I use it after cleansing and toning in the morning and night.  The Pixi cleanser is so nice.  It smells amazing and cleans my skin without stripping it.  And it gives a healthy glow.

I tried a new foundation and cleanser that I am really enjoying.  The e.l.f. 10hr Camo Concealer in Light Beige and the Wet n Wild Photofocus Stick Foundation in Soft Ivory. The foundation is one of my new favorites.  It covers so well and blends in easily, and it doesn’t settle into my pores and fine lines!  I’m turning 51 (yikes) in June and need a foundation that does not enhance signs of aging.  I think I’m going to by a darker shade for the summer (if I decide to self tan).  The concealer is so nice too. It blends in so well. Plus both products are so affordable.

When I wore mascara, I’ve been enjoying the Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara.  It’s very black and gives lots of volume.   I received the Laritzy Lip Gloss in Vibe in my May Allure Box. I really love this gloss!  The shade is the perfect nude!


What were your favorite products in May!

 


May 2019 Beauty Favorites posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/05/30/may-2019-beauty-favorites/

No comments:

Post a Comment