Thursday, May 2, 2019

SS19 Lip Products: Lisa Eldridge, Laura Mercier, BITE Beauty, Tom Ford, Hourglass, Givenchy

Spring/Summer season beauty wise means new lip releases, so I’ve chosen the ones that caught my attention.  It is insane how the textures and the formulas improve all the time and we get more sophisticated lip products all the time. Just take a look at these innovative gems.

Laura Mercier Velour Lip Powder in Paris (shown) and New York £25 from Cult Beauty $28 from the Website, Nordstrom

A limited edition creamy matte lip powder trio with a metallic sheen. Comes with a moisturizing Base Balm to prep the lips. These look really cool, and I love the concept.

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks. The red ones sold out within a day(s) so I did not even have time to get any. But she promised a restock, and new nude and fuchsia shades (see below a pic of Eva wearing one of the new shades; pic is from Lisa’s Insta)!  I don’t know the date yet.

BITE BEAUTY Outburst Longwear Lip Stain, $24 from Sephora

Bite beauty lip products are incredible, and it looks like it’s another great one. Described as ” an intensely-bold lip stain that’s hydrating, long-wearing, and lightweight, with easy control and waterproof wear”. I am intrigued. And there are only three colours to choose from: Sangria Slush – bold true red (shown),  Orange Fizz – bright orange-coral and Strawberry Frozé – hot pink

 Givenchy ENCRE INTERDITE Lip Ink, £26.50 from Escentual/ $33 from Sephora and Saks.

Concentrated transfer-proof and waterproof colour, should give intense colour while being hydrating. 8 shades to choose from. shown n7 Vandal Fuchsia

Tom Ford Lip Spark, $55 from Barneys,  Nordstrom

Smooth, metallic, sequin finish with a full on colour, available in 5 shades.While this is definitely not my style I can appreciate the beauty of this product.  The shade shown is 02 Surge. By the way, Tom Ford was my lipstick of choice for the wedding day.

Hourglass Unreal High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss, $28 from the website

I’ve already posted about these glosses over at my Facebook page [make sure you’ve liked it, as I do post updates there], and I am excited about these. The previous glosses were incredible so I have high expectations this time, as well. These glosses promise to make the lips appear fuller without the stinging. 18 shades to choose from, the one shown is Halo.


SS19 Lip Products: Lisa Eldridge, Laura Mercier, BITE Beauty, Tom Ford, Hourglass, Givenchy sourced from: MakeUp4All

No comments:

Post a Comment