Friday, May 10, 2019

Victoria Beckham Made Me Do It: Sarah Chapman Ultimate Cleanse

This feature was sitting in drafts for months now, so finally I’ve got around writing about it.  I’ve been hearing a lot of  incredible things about Sarah Champan’s Skinesis line,  I’ve listened to many interviews with her, and she seemed like such a knowledgeable lady, and also extremely passionate about her company. It also did not hurt that some of friends love the line, and  Victoria Beckham is a fan. I mean…

This cleanser actually ended up  in my  2018 favourites and here is why.

It is a luxurious oil based cleanser that is a pleasure to use. Works great for massaging the skin (here is Sarah’s tutorial) and leaves it clean, smooth and soft.  And even glowing and radiant, I honestly think so!  Also, it never makes my [dry] skin feeling tight or  dry.

The gentle balm turns into  milk when you mix it with water. I personally never waste it on removing eye makeup, I’d rather massage it into the skin but I did read that it removes even waterproof mascara without a problem.

I also like the scent, not that I can pin point what it smells of, but I find it calming and relaxing.

The only thing that I am not a fan of is the packaging. I love the fact that it comes with a pump and you don’t have to stick your fingers in a pot. It is also very high end and premium looking but  it is just very bulky, and not travel friendly at all. And also keep in mind that you won’t be able to tell how much is left. I did not expect for it to end when it did. But that is something I don’t mind for such an incredible quality.

As I’ve said, it worked incredibly for my dry skin but I also read that those with oily skin love it, as well, apparently it does not break people up.

Here is the list of ingredients:

Get yours for £44/$75 from Cult BeautyNet a Porter, Selfridges, Harrods, Feel Unique, Look Fantastic. 

Besides this cleanser, I also have an eye cream and SPF but will share about those later.

There is only one problem. Now I want absolutely everything from the brand. Send help. Or Sarah Cahmpan products.


Victoria Beckham Made Me Do It: Sarah Chapman Ultimate Cleanse sourced from: MakeUp4All

No comments:

Post a Comment