Thursday, May 16, 2019

Want It: Givenchy Disturbia Collection

Givenchy give most other beauty companies a run for their money when it comes to packaging lately.

I am a huge fan of the Noir Couture mascara and I also loved their felt tip eye liner, and that makes me very excited for the new Disturbia collection, I have my eyes on the black mascara, besides these three,  and the eye liner in the red packaging. I am being that specific because there is also a red mascara (which looks burgundy on the promos; LE), and an eye liner in a black packaging.

I’ve bought a mini NARS mascara just because it was in red, and good thing I’ve got a small one, it smudges like crazy, and I prefer the Givenchy design anyway. Basically, you can put anything in a red tube and I already want it, simple as that.

What about the products?

The liner is promised to be intense, smudge-proof and  waterproof while delivering an intense black colour.

The mascara is described as the one to give  “excessive volume and dramatic curve. A volume and curve effect, so excessive, they are almost disturbing!” The brush is silicone.

I have noticed that  both products are sold out already, and why am I not surprised, so we’ll have to wait for the restocks. Givenchy is available online from Saks  Neiman MarcusBarneysHarrods, Sephora, Escentual and Nordstrom so keep an eye on those magical red packaging.

The price for both is €29.


Want It: Givenchy Disturbia Collection sourced from: MakeUp4All

No comments:

Post a Comment