Thursday, June 20, 2019

Allure Beauty Box June 2019

IMG_0585

Hi all!  I just received my June Allure Beauty Box.  The Allure Beauty Box is $15 a month.  And you receive deluxe and some full size products.  Not bad!

Here’s the June box:

IMG_0967.JPG

 

I think this is a pretty good box.  I have already used the Moroccanoil and the Avene mist.  They are both wonderful products.

I am also going to be trying out the eye cream.  I haven’t tried anything from the brand Context before, but I am looking forward to using it.

I will probably also try the Floss lip gloss. Or I might give it away.  And the BrowGal pencil is in Medium Brown and I have dark brown hair.  I might give it a try.

The SGX NYC texture spray looks fun, but I might pass it along.

This is such an affordable box and it always introduces me to new brands, which I like!  For the price, I use a good amount of the products and give away some.  I do enjoy it!

Do you get Allure?  Did you get the same products this month?

 


Allure Beauty Box June 2019 posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/06/19/allure-beauty-box-june-2019/

No comments:

Post a Comment