Monday, June 24, 2019

Skincare Sunday — Julep Korean Skincare Made Simple Set

Hi all!  I hope everyone had a great weekend! Welcome to my second Skincare Sunday in a row!

I recently purchased a new Korean skincare set from Julep.  I used to be a Julep Maven, which was their monthly subscription box, but they cancelled it in February.

I received an email a month or so ago saying that they were having a final sale for Mavens.   I saw this set, and was really interested in it.  It was originally priced at $76 and it was marked down to $57, and I got 70% off so I only paid $17.10!   Here’s the set:

Julep Korean Skincare Made Simple

Set includes:

  • Travel Love Your Bare Face Hydrating Cleansing Oil, 1.5 fl oz.
  • Kaolin Clay Konjac Sponge (full size)
  • What Your Skin Needs Restorative Facial Milk 1 fl. oz. (full size)
  • Night Shift Deep Sleep Mask 1 oz.

Here’s photos of the box and the products I received:

IMG_1008IMG_1009IMG_1010IMG_1011

This is a great deal for $17.10!  I have tried the cleansing oil and the facial milk before and love both of them.  The cleansing oil removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin soft and clean.  The facial milk contains five oils in it, but because of the milky formula, it absorbs into the skin immediately.

I haven’t used a konjac sponge before and was surprised how soft it is. It gives a very gentle exfoliation.  The Night Shift sleep mask can be used over serums and treatments.  And it’s washed off in the morning.  I find it gives extra hydration, which is nice when my skin is dry.

This set is on sale now for $44.  It’s not the price I paid, but it is still a good deal for what you get.  I do recommend this set if you would like to try Korean beauty skincare for hydration.


Were you a Julep Maven?  Have you tried their products before?


Skincare Sunday — Julep Korean Skincare Made Simple Set posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/06/23/skincare-sunday-julep-korean-skincare-made-simple-set/

No comments:

Post a Comment