Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Cowshed Relax and Indulge Body Lotions

I am a big Cowshed fan, as you can tell by some of my reviews, and I would like to talk about two products which I’ve used up recently. They are  Gorgeous and Knackered Cows body lotions.

But first of all, I’d like to mention that Cowshed recently had a relaunch (see here): they had a re-design of their packaging which now look more sophisticated and chic but they also  changed their cheeky names. While I do get that maybe not everyone would appreciate “Horny Cow”  name, for example, I sure did, and loved the playfulness of the line. That was something that made them unique and cool.

Here is what we’ve got now (besides the two I’ve got here):

Active (Wild Cow – Lemongrass, Ginger and Rosemary) , Cosy (Horny Cow – Rose Absolute, Patchouli and Cinnamon), Awake (Sweet Orange, Grapefruit and Ylang Ylang), Balance ( Moody Cow – Rose Geranium, Linden Blossom and Frankincense), Replenish (Grumpy Cow – Red Mandarin, Bitter Orange and Grapefruit).

Let’s talk about the ones I have. Knackered Cow/ Now Relax Body Lotion

Think  calming Lavender and uplifting Eucalyptus essential oils, along with Shea and Cocoa Butters. As the name would suggest, it is a relaxing and soothing scent which I loved using after the evening shower, before bed. My skin loves glycerin, so it always felt smooth and soft.

Ingredients:

The other one is Gorgeous Cow Blissful Body Lotion/ Now Indulge Body Lotion.

Madagascan Ylang Ylang, Moroccan Rose and Indian Palmarosa, French Lavender and Linden Blossom.  I can’t think of anything better than rose with ylang ylang, it is such a sensual and feminine scent, the new “Indulge” name is just spot on.  The scent is relatively strong, and it does linger so may overpower your perfume, if you chose to wear one. For me, this is a perfect before-the-date product, if you love such kind of notes.

Funnily enough, I’ve got a set from my parents in law, so they did a very good job on choosing it. That’s all I am going to say.

Each is (300 ml for £22; 500 ml for £32) from ASOS. You can still buy “old” products from Look Fantastic.


Cowshed Relax and Indulge Body Lotions sourced from: MakeUp4All

No comments:

Post a Comment