Wednesday, July 31, 2019

July 2019 Beauty Favorites

Hi all!  It’s almost August, which means it’s time for my July favorites!

Below are my beauty faves for July. As usual, If I have reviewed them before, I will include the link, if not, I will link to where you can purchase:

img-1219.jpg

Like last month, I don’t have a lot of color cosmetic favorites.  I’ve been really into trying out new skincare.

In my last month’s faves, four of the products were from my June BoxyLuxe.  It was such an amazing box! None of these products are from my July subscription boxes.  I did like some of my Ipsy Glam Bag Plus this month and  couple of Boxycharm products.  I am still testing them out, so maybe we’ll see them in my next month’s favorites.

IMG-1220

These have been my favorite skincare this month.  Two are from Skin&Co Roma.  I reviewed them here. The Whipped Cleansing Cream is amazing!  My skin instantly looks smoother after washing.  I’ve never had a cleanser improve the appearance of my skin before. I also love the serum.  It’s creamy and sinks right into the skin.  It also instantly hydrates and I love it!

You can purchase Skin&Co Roma items here, and by using my code LORENA20, you’ll get 20% off your purchase!  It is an affiliate code, so I will get something if you do buy!

I also reviewed the DHC Urumai Cream this month.   It’s a beautiful hydrating cream that I love to use at night.  It hydrates all night and when I wake up my skin is soft and glowing.

I purchased some The Ordinary skincare from Ulta a few weeks ago.  This is my first time trying products from this brand and I am enjoying them!  I’m especially loving the Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5. At first I thought it might be breaking me out, but it wasn’t.  It’s very hydrating, but a little sticky, so I apply it after toner and layer on other serums (like the Skin&Co Roma one above) so I don’t have sticky skin when I go to bed.  It really helps in hydrating and plumping up my skin.

IMG-1221 These products are a bit more makeup-y.  I purchased the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ in Creamy Coconut during the Ulta 21 Days of beauty spring sale this year.  I love purchasing staples like sprays. primers and powders during the sale.  This was half off!  I started using it when I ran out of my regular Fix+.  It works the same, it just has a soft coconut scent.

I got the NYX Pore Filler primer last year.  I just used up my Cover FX pore filling primer so I’m giving this a go. It works pretty well to fill in my pores.  I use a more hydrating primer, then this one in my t-zone.

My favorite recent purchase is the PÜR 4-In-1 Love Your Selfie Longwear Foundation & Concealer. I haven’t reviewed this yet, but I might do a review soon.  Would you like to see that?  I can say that this foundation works so well for me.  It is full coverage, but melts into the skin and looks so natural on.  The shade I have is LP4.  It’s a little light for me now, because I have a bit of a tan, but will work will for fall and winter.

My Buxom Lip Creams are in my Shop My Stash for July.  This is the shade Hot Toddy.  I have been wearing them a lot, especially this shade.  They are so shiny and just a little bit tingley.

IMG-1222IMG-1223

Last but not least is a fun new palette.  My friend Angie gave me a gift card to Ulta for my birthday, and I picked this up!  It’s the  Tarte Unleashed Eyeshadow Palette.  I love the shades in these — the names are so fun!  And it smells amazing!


Have you tried any of these? What products have you been loving in July?

 


July 2019 Beauty Favorites posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/07/30/july-2019-beauty-favorites/

No comments:

Post a Comment