Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Shop My Stash June 2019 Results and Monthly Empties

IMG_E0886

Hi All!  I’m back with my JuneShop My Stash results!  I enjoy dipping into my collection and using products I haven’t used in a long time, or just haven’t given much of a chance.

My rule with this is if I don’t like the item after the month, I will move it out of my collection to make some room and let someone else enjoy it!

You can check out my first Shop My Stash post for June. Here’s a photo with the palettes open:

IMG_E0887

My allergies were much better in June, so I have been wearing eye makeup again!  My most used of the two palettes was the ABH Soft Glam. Every time I use it I remember how gorgeous it is!  They blend so well.

I also used the Too Faced Festival palette a few times.  I love the peaches and purple shades.  I also wore the green shade a lot. The shimmer shades in the palette are so pretty!

It’s sad to say that I only used the ColourPop The Twins pigment once — on my birthday!  I usually like to use palettes for complete looks.  It is very pretty though.

The PixiGlow palette got lots of use.  I used it for bronzer, blush and highlight by dipping into the corresponding parts of it.

I am keeping all of these products except for the ColourPop So Juicy lip gloss.  It is so sticky, that I don’t really enjoy using it.  I’ll see if my daughter wants it.

On to my June empties:

unnamed

I had a lot of empties this month!  Mostly skincare, as always! I enjoyed all of these products.

I would repurchase every one of these products except for maybe the CO Bigelow hand soap, because it was very creamy and hard to rinse off.  I loved all of the other products!

The CoverFX primer filled my pores completely.  Another favorite would be the GM Collin serum, it is so hydrating.

This was a successful Shop My Stash!  I used all of the products at least once, and enjoyed discovering them again!


Are you doing a Shop Your Stash or are you on a low or no buy?   How’s it going?


Shop My Stash June 2019 Results and Monthly Empties posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/07/02/shop-my-stash-june-2019-results-and-monthly-empties/

No comments:

Post a Comment