Friday, July 5, 2019

Spring 2019 Lifestyle Favourites: Beauty, Style and Health

I enjoyed sharing about the things that I loved in  Winter,   and now it is July and I did not share about my Spring favourites yet.

I’ve actually been strict with myself and allowed only a few products [makeup, beauty, lifestyle] so these are truly creme de la creme, for me.

Beauty

Omorovicza Omoressence (from   Cult BeautyNet a Porter,Neiman MarcusNordstrom)

This is probably my favourite product of them all, and I promise to write about it in more details because, after all, why would you need an extra step in your skincare routine which is £65 on top of it all. But it truly transformed my skincare routine. Think of all those things beauty brands promise in their press releases. It is all that: healthy glow, hydrated skin which is soft and smooth. I think my skin loves the Hungarian thermal water and the urea. And did I mention the frosted luxurious bottle?

NURSE JAMIE Miracle Base Beauty Oil, £120 from Cult Beauty and Nordstrom

I’ve had a small bottle of this with one of my orders and did not expect to love it as much as I do. One of the best face oils I have ever used. Again, think of all those things we want our beauty products to do. Glowing complexion? Nourished and silky skin? Yes, and yes! I prefer using this in the evening but a drop mixed with a cream (in the morning) also did wonders.  It’s interesting that the first two ingredients are sunflower and olive oils.  Along with  Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Bulgarian Rose Attar, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Tocopherol and Tocopheryl Acetate.  The only things is that it’s £120 but I am convinced that it’s a miracle in a  bottle and would love to try other products from the range.

Christophe Robin  Delicate Volumizing Shampoo With Rose Extracts, £29/$38(Net A Porter,Sephora, Look Fantastic)

The fact that it smells of roses is already a winning factor in my eyes. But we are also talking beautiful, glossy hair, the I-just-stepped-out-of-the-salon kind. I’ve [almost] used up my bottle and would definitely get a new one at some point. And other products from Mr Robin. I’ve tried a lot of luxury lines but this one really won me over.

An honourable mention goes to Cowshed Gorgeous Cow Blissful Body Lotion (from ASOS). I really love Cowshed in general, and their lotions, in particular, and will be writing about them in more details soon. But at this point I have to say that the scent is divine.

Makeup

Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Eyeliner (£22 from Cult Beauty /$30 from Sephora)

I am obsessed with pen-style eye liners, and Charlotte Tilbury is one of the best I’ve ever used. Precise, intense black, doesn’t smudge or crease for hours. And who doesn’t love the name?

Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift (from Selfridges and Nordstrom)

This is a magical product, as the name suggest it is an instant eye lift,  the  peachy shade counteracts all the  blue tones and your under eye area looks brighter and you look well rested, even when you are not. I haven’t tried anything as good as this one, no wonder it’s a hero product.

NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Ash Brown (£9 from Cult Beauty and Amazon)

There are so many eye brow products on the market these days but I still prefer the very fine tips. The NYX brow pencil is a perfect cool toned brown which allows you very precise application which looks like hair, it is also affordable price wise.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eye Shadow Palette (here).

I wrote in details about this palette recently. It is just gorgeous, smooth buttery textures and gorgeous colours. There  is nothing not to like.

Lifestyle

The first thing is also beauty/makeup related –  I really enjoy using up products. There is an “Empties” saved stories over at my Instagram where I share. I am just over the times when I used to have countless products so these days I only buy something new after I’ve finished a similar item up. And it’s an awesome feeling.

Chernobyl HBO

I’ve shared on Twitter about how much my husband and I loved Chernobyl.  Hands down the best TV series I’ve ever watched, so I am not surprised it was voted the best show of all times on IMDB.

Short and Sweet Workout Routine

I  am finally ok with the fact that I won’t have time or desire, let’s be honest here, to have an intense/long workout on a regular basis, so I’ve figured it’s better to spend 20-30 minutes a few times  a week on it rather than not doing anything at all. And I also walk a lot, whenever I can actually. So that works for me for now.


Spring 2019 Lifestyle Favourites: Beauty, Style and Health sourced from: MakeUp4All

No comments:

Post a Comment