Friday, August 30, 2019

August 2019 Beauty Favorites

Hi all!  It’s almost September, which means it’s time for my August favorites!

Below are my beauty faves for August. As usual, If I have reviewed them before, I will include the link, if not, I will link to where you can purchase:

img_1387.jpg

I have really been into skincare the last few months, and I have been continuing trying out new skincare and loving it!

I also have been loving a few makeup products, and some of them have been favorites before:

img_1388.jpg

These are the skincare products I’ve been enjoying this month.  I purchased the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice a few weeks ago. It’s so refreshing!  It’s a bit sticky, but works nicely under makeup.

The Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Face Toner is amazing!  It tones my skin and gives me a glow, but doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.  I’m almost out of it. You can purchase it and other amazing items from Skin & Co here, and by using my code LORENA20, you’ll get 20% off your purchase!  It is an affiliate code, so I will get something if you do buy!

I am also loving the Pixi Beauty Retinol Eye Cream and the Emma Hardie Lift & Sculpt Firming Neck Treatment.  The eye cream smooths the area and really helps with fine lines, and the neck cream firms my neck!

IMG_1389

I believe I’ve had the beautyblender Bounce foundation in my favorites before this year.  I had a lighter shade. This is 2.5 and it’s my summer shade.  I have fallen in love with the foundation all over again! It’s so long wearing, even in the summer heat.

I have also had the Urban Decay Brow Blade and Brow Finish in past favorites, but have been using them again recently and love the look they give to my brows. I prefer more natural browns, but I can get a more dramatic look with the Brow Blade if I want.

The Em Cosmetics Infinate Lip Cloud in French Nude is in my August Shop My Stash   I don’t usually wear liquid lipsticks, but I really love the formula of this one.  It feels really light on, but it does dry down matte.  And luckily, it’s not drying on.  I really love the shade, too!

img_1390.jpgIMG_1391

I purchased the NARS Summer Lights Face Palette in June as a birthday gift to myself and have been enjoying using it. I have used all of the shades.  The bronzer is a little light, but it’s a gorgeous transition shade for the eyes.  The highlighter is very glowy and the eye shadows are very pretty.


That’s my August favorites.  Bring on September! What have you been loving this month?


August 2019 Beauty Favorites posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/08/30/august-2019-beauty-favorites/

No comments:

Post a Comment