Thursday, August 1, 2019

Shop My Stash July 2019 Results and Monthly Empties

IMG-1108

Hi All!  I’m back with my July Shop My Stash results!  I enjoy dipping into my collection and using products I haven’t used in a long time, or just haven’t given much of a chance.

My rule with this is if I don’t like the item after the month, I will move it out of my collection to make some room and let someone else enjoy it! You can check out my first Shop My Stash post for July.

One product is already gone.  The Colourpop Super Shock Cheek in Spoon was waaay to glittery for me.  I tried it once and gave it away.

On the other hand, I used the heck out of the Buxom Lip Creams! I wore one with a lip liner almost every day!  I still have a ways to go to use them up, but I want to use them up by the end of the year.  I will be keeping these!

Here’s photos with the palettes open:

 

IMG-1112

The Maybelline Lemonade Craze palette was my most used palette this month.  I forgot how good it is!  My favorite shade is Strawberry Lemonade because it is so shimmery dry, but very metallic wet!  My least favorite is Main Squeeze because it’s so glittery.  I wore it once and had glitter fall out all over my face.  I guess you can use a glitter glue with it, but I don’t like to bother with it.

I am definitely keeping this palette because you can make so many different looks with it!

IMG-1110 This is the Alamar Cosmetics Reina Del Caribe Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette.

I got this last summer.  I haven’t used it a lot before this.  I used it a few times this months and I like it.  The top four shades seem very summery and the bottom four are very fall-ish.  The shades I used the most are Coco-taxi and La Costa.  When I did use this I paired it with the Lemonade Craze palette.

Since I didn’t reach for it a lot, I don’t know if I will keep it.  I might try using it in the fall and see if I use it more.

On to my July Empties:

img-1227.jpg

I think this is the most empties I’ve had for one month!  I’m pretty proud that I have used all of these up!

My favorite products here that I will repurchase when needed are the Mamonde rose toner, the Beauty Bakerie powder, the MAC fix+, the Urban Decay All Nighter spray and the L’Oreal Unlimited Length and Lift Mascara.  They are all amazing products!

I won’t repurchase the Andalou face wipes or the Colourpop mascara.  Neither of these products impressed me. The wipes didn’t really remove all of my makeup and the Colourpop mascara was so thick and goopy.  And it made such a mess when I removed it.

The other products were all very good and I may repurchase if I run out of skincare.  I have a lot now I am using and testing out, so I shouldn’t have to purchase new skincare for the rest of the year!  LOL!  I’m getting more in for review, too.


This was a really successful month for my Shop my Stash and for empties. I really used most of the products a bunch and I had a lot of empties.

Do you do a Shop my Stash?  How’s it going?

 


Shop My Stash July 2019 Results and Monthly Empties posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/07/31/shop-my-stash-july-2019-results-and-monthly-empties/

No comments:

Post a Comment