Sunday, September 22, 2019

Allure Beauty Box September 2019

IMG-1556

Hi all!  I just received my September Allure Beauty Box.  The Allure Beauty Box is $15 a month.  And you receive deluxe and some full size products.  Not bad!

Here’s the September box:

IMG-1552

 

The Nutrafol Core For Women is a bonus item.

IMG-1553

These are the two makeup items I got in my box this month.  I’ve never tried a NARS lip product, so I’m excited to use this.  I really like the shade.

I’ve heard a lot about the Dewy Stick and it is really nice.  It gives a glow without shimmer and it doesn’t emphasize texture.

IMG-1555

Here’s a closeup of the skin and hair care.  The Nutrafol is a bonus.  I don’t take supplements so I will pass it along to someone.  I will keep the shampoo and conditioner for traveling.

I’m also going to try the Brightening Facial Scrub.  I don’t have a scrub right now and need one.  I’ll give the Eczema cream to my daughter.


This was a pretty good box.  I’ll use at least half of the products.  I liked getting two full sized makeup product, too! Do you get Allure Beauty Box?  What did you get this month?

 


Allure Beauty Box September 2019 posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/09/21/allure-beauty-box-september-2019/

No comments:

Post a Comment