Saturday, September 21, 2019

Morgan Taylor’s Forever Marilyn Polish Collection

IMG_1492

I’m so excited to review the Morgan Taylor Lacquer Forever Marilyn fall collection.  I love the quality of Morgan Taylor polishes, and I think these are perfect for the season.

“There is no fashion or beauty icon that is more well-known than Marilyn Monroe,” says Danny Haile, CEO and Founder of Morgan Taylor Lacquer. “We are thrilled that we have the opportunity to release a brand new collection with six shades all inspired by Marilyn. Her timeless glamour and unapologetic attitude fit well with the energy of Morgan Taylor. Forever Marilyn includes:

  • Some Girls Prefer Pearls – White Shimmer
  • All American Beauty – Sheer Soft Nude
  • A Girl and Her Curls – Eggplant Shimmer
  • That’s So Monroe – Cool Brown Shimmer
  • Flirty and Fabulous – Teal Crème
  • Classic Red Lips – Tomato Red Crème

 

image001 (15)

I love these shades!  I especially need to wear Flirty and Fabulous! LOL!  It just needs a Forty and it would be me! I am wearing A Girl and Her Curls on my toes right now and it’s really rich and pretty.

The collection is available now for a limited time at Ulta.com ($9.50) and SallyBeauty.com ($9.50). Are you thinking of picking some of these up?

 


Morgan Taylor’s Forever Marilyn Polish Collection posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/09/20/morgan-taylors-forever-marilyn-polish-collection/

No comments:

Post a Comment