Sunday, September 1, 2019

Shop My Stash August 2019 Results and Monthly Empties

IMG-1230

Hi All!  I’m back with my August Shop My Stash results!  I enjoy dipping into my collection and using products I haven’t used in a long time, or just haven’t given much of a chance.

My rule with this is if I don’t like the item after the month, I will move it out of my collection to make some room and let someone else enjoy it! You can check out my first Shop My Stash post for August.

I am very happy with all of these products.  I used them all a fair bit, and really enjoyed them.

Here’s photos with the palettes open:

IMG-1231

I have decided to keep all of these products as I got good use out of them this mont hand I really like them all.

The Benefit Hoola bronzer worked for me when I had a tan.  I’m kind of letting it fade so it’s becoming too dark for me.  The Galifornia blush is so pretty, great for summer looks.  I’ll keep these and give them a try again in the future.

The Em Cosmetics Infinite Lip Cloud in French Nude is so gorgeous.  I wore it on it’s own  and with a gloss over it and I like how it looks both ways.

Here are the palettes I focused on this month:

IMG-1236IMG-1237

I used this Huda Beauty Coral palette a few times this month and really enjoyed it.  The two shimmers are so gorgeous, and I enjoyed using them with the browns and coral mattes.  This is a very nice quality palette.

IMG-1234IMG-1235

The BH Cosmetics Desert Oasis palette was my most used one this month.  I really love this palette and tried to use most of the shimmers in it, because they are just so stunning.  I love how the mattes Canyon and Dune are larger pans because I did use them with almost every look. I also used the highlighters as highlighters and eye shadows.

I’m really happy with the products I used and had so much fun with my makeup this month.  Now on to my empties:

IMG_1393

Last month I had a ton of empties, but I still think I did pretty well this month.  It’s mostly skincare with one hair care and one makeup item.

I will definitely repurchase the Lancome Cils Booster and the Pixi Glow Tonic Cleansing Gel.  I really love both of those products.

I can also see myself repurchasing the Klairs Everyday Sun Protector SPF 50, the Laneige Bright Dew Original Essence and the L&I Apothecary Rose Facial Toner .

I also enjoyed the Briogeo Rosarco Milk.


I am not a fan of the heat, so I’m happy that summer is almost over.  I love fall!

What products do you love to use out of your stash?

 


Shop My Stash August 2019 Results and Monthly Empties posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/09/01/shop-my-stash-august-2019-results-and-monthly-empties/

No comments:

Post a Comment