Monday, September 30, 2019

Shop My Stash September 2019 Results and Monthly Empties

Hi All!  I’m back with my September Shop My Stash results!  I enjoy dipping into my collection and using products I haven’t used in a long time, or just haven’t given much of a chance.

My rule with this is if I don’t like the item after the month, I will move it out of my collection to make some room and let someone else enjoy it! You can check out my first Shop My Stash post for September.

IMG_1394

I enjoyed most of these products.  The Jane Iredale face makeup kit and the IT Cosmetics Hello Cheekbones bronzer and highlighter are both really nice!  I used both of them a few times each week. The bronzer is very warm, but it worked well as I was losing my summer tan.

The PUR lip gloss is so pretty.  It’s hydrating and not sticky.  And I love the shade, Focused.  It looks nice on it’s own, over a lip liner and over a lipstick.  Also, it lights up and there’s a mirror on the side.

The only item I will probably let go of is the MGS Accessories Matte Liquid Lipstick in Posh.  It’s very drying.  I’ve never really been a fan of liquid lipsticks, but I keep trying!

Here’s photos with the eyeshadow palettes open:

 

IMG-1614

The Urban Decay Naked Reloaded is my most used item this month.  I really enjoyed using this palette.  I’m pretty sure I tried almost every shade in the palette.  It’s so nice for everyday wear.  You can also make a more dramatic look for evening.    The mattes are really easy to blend and the shimmers are gorgeous!

IMG-1615

This is also and Urban Decay palette and the formula is just as beautiful as the Naked Reloaded. It’s the  Urban Decay On The Run Mini Palette in Shortcut. I have made soft pink looks and dramatic, sparkly looks with this.  I will be keeping both palettes.

Now on to my empties:

img_1601.jpg

I have a few empties to share this month.  I used up a few body creams that I have been working on over the summer. I loved the Body Shop Banana scent, but the gel texture of the Body Yogurt is not my favorite.  I would purchase this scent in the Body Cream. I would repurchase both Sol de Janeiro creams.  They are so silky and both smell amazing!

I enjoyed all three serums I used up.  I am working on other serums, so I probably won’t buy a new one for a while.

I also like the Koh Gen Doh wipes and may purchase them in the future. I like the Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara just fine, but I have ton’s of mascara to try out.


Stay tuned for October Shop My Stash — I’m hoping for cooler weather soon!

 


Shop My Stash September 2019 Results and Monthly Empties posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/09/30/shop-my-stash-september-2019-results-and-monthly-empties/

No comments:

Post a Comment