Tuesday, December 10, 2019

BoxyCharm Premium Review – December 2019

 

img-2361.jpg

Hi all! I’ve just received my second ever BoxyCharm Premium! This is a fairly new subscription from BoxyCharm.  It’s a little more products than the regular and a little less than the BoxyLuxe.  Here’s the details:

  • It’s $35 a month
  • 6-7 beauty items a box
  • $175+ Value
  • You get to pick one of the items
  • The items will be different from BoxyCharm/BoxyLuxe – you can subscribe to both with no product overlap.

The products I received are:

IMG-2337

My total this month is — $197.  This is a pretty good value for paying $35.  It is over the $175 promised value.

IMG-2357IMG-2358

The shades in this neutral palette are so pretty, but I don’t like the layout of it.  I think nice looks can be created with it, but I think I’ll gift it to someone else.  I have lots of neutral palettes and I’m sure a friend will be happy to get this for Christmas!

IMG-2354IMG-2355

This is a fun little palette.  I’ve never heard of this brand before (Basic Beauty).  I have plenty of highlighters, and these look dark for my skin tone, so I was going to give it away.  But when I opened it, the shade No Spraytan’s had a scratch that looks like someone’s nail got in it.  So, there’s no way I would give this to someone else.

So I swatched it and the shades are gorgeous!  I have used No Spraytan’s as a highlighter.  It is a bit too dark, but it does look a glowy and pretty on.

Here are swatches:

IMG-2356 See how stunning they are.  I can actually use all three of these as eye shadows.  And the texture (and look) is like Colourpop’s Super Shock shadows.  I will be playing with these to see how I like them.

IMG-2360 I don’t usually wear black eyeliner, but I may try this to tightline.  I don’t know.  I might pass it on. Not a thrilling item.

IMG-2359

Three of the products are skincare.  It’s so interesting because when I first started BoxyCharm a few years ago, it was only makeup.  Now half of the products are skincare.  I’m not sure how I feel about that yet.

My eyelids have been dry and flaky lately, so I’m happy to get the Laneige eye sleeping mask.  And I have a small bottle of the Glow Recipe Pink Juice, so I am happy to have a full size one.  I haven’t used it for long, but it seems like a nice moisturizer.

I’m going to give my daughter the Skinfix balm because she has Ezcema.


I am pretty happy with this month.  I am giving away two products and will keep the rest! Nothing is super exciting to me, but I’ll use them and maybe I’ll find a new favorite.

Do you get BoxyCharm Premium?  How was your box this month?

 

 

 


BoxyCharm Premium Review – December 2019 posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/12/10/boxycharm-premium-review-december-2019/

No comments:

Post a Comment