Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Brand Review and Code — Skin&Co Roma

IMG-1067

Hi all!  I recently received a fun skincare package from Skin&Co Roma for my honest review.

IMG-1068IMG-1070 Such pretty packaging!   I’ve been loving the Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Refresh Mist I received in my June BoxyLuxe.  Skin&Co Roma contacted me and asked to send me the following amazing products for review:

IMG-1071

Truffle Therapy Face Toner — Gentle, powerful, soothing, and healing. Truffle Therapy Face Toner deeply cleanses and purifies pores with the antiseptic power of Witch Hazel and Sage, effectively removing impurities, clogged pores and dead skin cells to treat, heal, and prevent blemishes. The natural extracts and antioxidant properties of Black Winter Truffle, Rosemary, Calendula, and Cucumber soothes and protects from environmental and free radical damage.

What I think: I have very sensitive skin, and this gentle toner doesn’t irritate my skin at all.  I use it after my cleanser, and it really cleans out my pores plus it leaves my skin soft and smooth!

Truffle Therapy Whipped Cleansing Cream – This is a highly concentrated gel-crème cleanser formulated to deeply cleanse skin, remove makeup, dirt and impurities, effectively keeping pores free and clear from congestion and blemishes while soothing and calming sensitivity-prone complexions. Formulated with pure Black Winter Truffle Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Mallow Leaf, and Chamomile, this gentle cleanser delivers intense hydration, nourishing moisture, while improving skin’s resilience and tone.  Complete with essential fatty acids, skin’s natural moisture barrier is restored to maintain a supple and radiant complexion.

What I think:  I am enjoying all of these products, but this one is my favorite of the bunch! Everytime I wash my face with this cleanser, it looks smooth, fresh and it glows.  And I look YOUNGER!  I have never looked this good with just washing my face, ever! It does have a soft, whipped texture and feels so gentle while cleansing my skin.  And it doesn’t irritate my skin at all.  LOVE!

Truffle Therapy Serum – Formulated around the antioxidant properties of the Black Winter Truffle, Truffle Therapy™ Serum is infused with potent skin-renewing botanicals, vitamins, essential fatty acids and vitamins to restore skin’s natural vibrancy and radiance.  Masterfully crafted in Umbria, Italy, this powerful, multitasking skin perfecting treatment soothes and refines the appearance of uneven textured skin, revealing a healthier complexion.

Ideal for all skin types, Truffle Therapy™ Serum prepares and protects skin from daily environmental and free radical damage, and doubles as a primer to create the perfect base for makeup application.

What I think: I really enjoy this serum.  It has a milky texture and a soft, natural scent.  I apply it after my toner and it really smooths out my skin and helps with texture.  It can also be used as a primer, for those days that you want an easy skincare/makeup routine. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks and find that my skin is looking more even and brighter.  I’m looking forward to seeing what type of long-term results I see!

I am really loving these Skin&Co Roma products! You can purchase the items here, and by using my code LORENA20, you’ll get 20% off your purchase!  It is an affiliate code, so I will get something if you do buy!


Have you tried Skin&Co Roma?  Which products do you like from the brand?


Brand Review and Code — Skin&Co Roma posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/07/01/brand-review-and-code-skinco-roma/

No comments:

Post a Comment