Monday, July 1, 2019

Makeup4all Recommends: Clarins UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 50

I have been using Clarins sunscreen products for years now for holidays. This year they reformulated their range which I have  not tried yet (but heard good things about it from my friends). However, today I want to share about the “city SPF” which I really love,  and which is the product to use all year round but especially during summer for obvious reasons.

Clarins UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a gem! It is a firm favourite of a lot of people, myself included, and it is easy to see why.  This sunscreen feels very lightweight, silky and non-sticky on the face, the formula is very thin, water-like which makes it undetectable once applied. I love the fact that it doesn’t leave the white cast and  looks great on its own or underneath the foundation.

No one wants yet another layer on their face when it’s hot and humid, and  Multi-Protection SPF doesn’t interfere with skincare or makeup, it is effective and non-greasy.

It is important to mention that a little goes a long way and it lasted me for a while. However, one of my best friends shared that it barely lasted her 1.5 months. We’ve later figured out that she also applies it on her neck, decolletage and sometimes even shoulders while I apply a different product on those areas.

Another thing is that the bottle itself is very light and compact which means you can easily throw it in your handbag should you need to touch-up during the day.  It is also travel friendly, unlike another SPF I love. It is incredible but the packaging is bulky.

I have included the list of the ingredients and a picture of how it looks on the skin. Please excuse the veins, it was very hot on the day I took the photo but, at least, it shows how the product really looks on when the sun is out.

The price is £32.50/$43 and you can get it from   SelfridgesEscentual.com,  Nordstorm,  Sephora, Saks


Makeup4all Recommends: Clarins UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sourced from: MakeUp4All

No comments:

Post a Comment