Tuesday, December 3, 2019

November 2019 Beauty Favorites

Hi all! I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving!    Can you believe the first of December is tomorrow?  The year is almost over!

Below are my beauty faves for November. As usual, If I have reviewed them before, I will include the link, if not, I will link to where you can purchase:

IMG-2194

I think this was the first time in months that I was loving more makeup than skincare!

Here’s the star of the month:

IMG-2197IMG-2198

The stunning Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals Volume 1 palette.  I love this palette and have been enjoying it this month.  I definitely recommend this when it goes back in stock.  Plus, I’m excited for Tati’s next release whenever it comes out!

IMG-2199 I’m obsessed with all of these products!  For my makeup base each day, I use the Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation in Rose Beige,  the Benefit Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer in No. 2 and the Urban Decay The Ultimate Brush Off Translucent Loose Setting Powder.

I love this combination!  They give a natural finish, which is my favorite! The foundation is gorgeous!  I will probably be reviewing that and the concealer soon.

The lipgloss is the Iconic London Lip Plumping Gloss in Nearly Nude. I received this in my October BoxyCharm and fell in love!  It’s lightly minty and plumping, but my favorite thing about it is the gorgeous nude shade.

I picked up the Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Pencil Ultra-Fine Shape & Define at the Ulta Faul 21 Days of Beauty Sale.  It’s such a popular product, but my first time trying it.  I have the shade 5, Warm Black Brown.  It might be a bit too dark for me, but I like it anyway!

IMG-2195

My favorite skincare this month are hydrating and refreshing!  On top is the Skinfood Peach Sake Toner.  It smells just like peaches and sake. I got this in the Ulta Fall Haul (the one with drugstore products on sale).  Yes, I shop at Ulta a lot!

The Innisfree Green Tea Seed Intensive Hydrating Serum is lovely!  I won it in a giveaway in September and have been using it ever since.  I still have a ton left because it’s a whopping 2.7 oz!  So much for a serum.  It’s light in texture and scent.

I just received the QMS Medicosmetics Intensive Eye Care Cream in my November BoxyCharm Premium. It’s very hydrating which is perfect because with this cold weather, my eyelids are dry.  So weird, but I really love this cream to hydrate them.


So let’s bring on December!  I’m trying not to shop as much (yes a couple of small Black Friday hauls are coming LOL), so I don’t know what my favorites will be for this month…but that’s fun!

What have you been loving lately?


November 2019 Beauty Favorites posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/12/03/november-2019-beauty-favorites/

No comments:

Post a Comment