Thursday, December 5, 2019

Shop My Stash November 2019 Results and Monthly Empties

Hi All!  I’m back with my November Shop My Stash results!  I enjoy dipping into my collection and using products I haven’t used in a long time, or just haven’t given much of a chance.

My rule with this is if I don’t like the item after the month, I will move it out of my collection to make some room and let someone else enjoy it! You can check out my first Shop My Stash post for November.

IMG-1857

I have been feeling much better this month, so I tried to wear makeup as much as possible in November. 

I’m happy to say that I used all of these products a good amount. 

I really enjoyed using the lip products.  The Becca lipgloss is so creamy and hydrating.  And, the color is a little out of my comfort zone, which is good.  I usually wear nudes. The Profusion lip pencil is a perfect match for the gloss!

Here’s photos with the  palettes open:

IMG-2207

I really have enjoyed this (and all of these palettes) more than I thought I would. I used the Terracotta and Desert bronzer/contour almost every day! I used all of the shadows at least once.  I think this is an essential neutral matte palette and I’ll be keeping it.

IMG-2202

I wasn’t sure how I was going to like this palette.  Most of the shadows are shimmers. But, I did test it out and I like it!  It pairs really nicely with the tarte palette, or with another matte palette.  But, it can also be used alone.  One of the shimmers can be popped all over the lid.  I’m not sure how much use I’ll get out of this, so if I don’t use it at least a few times in the next few months, I’m giving it away.

IMG-2203

I really enjoy this highlighter formula!  I’ve been mixing Santorini and Azores, and it makes a really pretty shade for my fair skintone.  Ibiza is a nice blush topper for me.  I’ll keep it for now and see if I use it often.

On to my empties:

IMG-2208

I had a lot of empties this month!  There are three lip balm/masks.  My lips have been so dry.  Most of these products are skincare, as usual!  The makeup items are a  face primer, mascara primer and mascara.

I have a backup of the Laneige mask, the Pixi Vitamin-C lotion and have one of the Kopari Lip Glossy on it’s way to me.  I would also repurchase the Laneige lip balm in the tube.  I am also using a full size of the Thrive Causemetics mascara.  Thrive is now in some Ulta stores, so I’m happy that I can purchase it and get my points!  Hopefully it will be online soon!


That was a successful Shop My Stash!  I used everything and used up a lot of products!  I’m ready to use some makeup and skincare in December!  I’ll be posting my new Shop My Stash soon!

 


Shop My Stash November 2019 Results and Monthly Empties posted first on https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/2019/12/04/shop-my-stash-november-2019-results-and-monthly-empties/

No comments:

Post a Comment