Thursday, December 5, 2019

Pantone Colour of 2020: Classic Blue

It’s already a tradition to write about Pantone colour of the year, and I was eagerly looking forward to the announcement. And, not only do I love it [classic blue], I am also not surprised by their choice, I think it’s a good one.

Pantone; my Insta

Instilling calm, confidence, and connection, this enduring blue hue highlights our desire for a dependable and stable foundation on which to build as we cross the threshold into a new era.”


You can read more about it at Pantone.

As for beauty and makeup, I am of course, excited about the nail varnishes and the eye liners. You can search the tag blue on the website to see some of the ones I’ve featured already.

When it comes to brands, butter London and Sephora are usually great at doing Pantone collabs, so definitely check them out. In fact bL already have this on their website. The shade of the varnish is Giddy Kipper.

And what do you think? Do you like classic blue? Do you wear? Can you believe it’s 2020?


Pantone Colour of 2020: Classic Blue sourced from: MakeUp4All

No comments:

Post a Comment